To provide excellent customer service in all areas of
the gym environment, ensuring the highest possible
standard of service. Offer professional fitness advice and instruction.
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent.
Hours of Work: Morning & Evening Shifts.
Job Reference FI/08/19
Closing Date Sunday, 08 September
• To be courteous, friendly and efficient at all times
• Provide fitness advice and inductions
• Carry out gym consultations and design suitable training programmes for members
• To teach and demonstrate safe and effective exercises
• Support the leisure classes and activities
• Ensure the gym equipment is correctly used
• To maintain and clean all equipment
• To understand and give advice on nutrition
• Responsible for the safety of customers whilst using the gym facilities
• Reception duties
• General administration duties
• To attend training meetings / courses
• To attend staff meetings
• To report any feedback from guests/customers to Leisure Club Manager
• To know hotel layout, facilities, times of opening etc.
• To maximise sales
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
• Comply with all safety rules and procedures e.g. Health and Safety, Hygiene and Fire
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested
• Experience in the leisure and fitness industry
• Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification
• Must have a friendly and professional approach
• Must be focused on providing excellent customer service
• Must be fully flexible