We have an excellent opportunity to join the team at The Armagh City Hotel.
We are now recruiting for an ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER to join the team.
To help manage all aspects relating to all food & beverage services within Callan Lounge.
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Shift Rota Basis
Job Reference FBM/02/20
Closing Date Saturday, 14 March
• Running service to 4 Star Standard in Callan Lounge
• Maximizing covers and revenue in line with targets
• Effective communication with staff, heads of department and senior management to ensure the smooth running of daily operations, to include daily team briefs and handovers
• Training, development and all aspects of HR management within the department
• Ensuring guest satisfaction is maintained at four star hotel standards, including effectively managing any customer feedback to ensure continuous improvement of customer service
• Liaising with the Sales team including organising operations for upcoming promotions and events
• To carry out regular stock takes of equipment and maintain adequate stock levels within the department.
• Ensuring staff compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations in line with Company policies and procedures
• Flexibility to work in other departments and take on Duty Manager role.
• To carry out any other duties that might reasonably be requested by the Bars Manager.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Assistant Manager or similar role
• A proven track record of delivering high standards of customer service and presentation.
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills, to include knowledge and experience of human resource management practices.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Must be eligible to work and live in the UK in line with UK legislation.
• Previous experience within Hotel environment at 3 star level or higher.