Wellington Park Hotel Belfast are now seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join the team. As a supervisor of the Food service team you will report to the Food Service Manager/General Manager to deliver the highest level of service possible in all areas of the food service department (breakfast, lunch, dinner service and banqueting).
Job Reference FS/02/19
Closing Date Friday, 28 June
You will provide support and training to your team to build their product knowledge and confidence to deliver excellent service to the customer. You will work with the Food Service Manager to control budgets, organise rotas, maintain hygiene and service standards, undertake stock takes and order equipment.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to deliver excellent customer service
- Supervising a team within budget
- Flexibility to work shift patterns to meet the needs of the business
- A good understanding of cash handling, rotas, payroll and stock control procedures•
- 2+ years in foodservice environment, hotel specifically
- High levels of attention to detail
- Level 2 or above in food hygiene or a similar qualification
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- The ability to supervise a team of employees on a shift basis and delegate effectively
- A good working knowledge of I.T Systems
- Ability to use own initiative