To provide an efficient service in our Food & Beverage outlets.
Job Reference FB/03/19/02
Closing Date Sunday, 05 May
We have an excellent opportunity to join the team at The Armagh City Hotel.
We are now recruiting for experienced FOOD & BEVERAGE STAFF (Bar) to join the team.
• Be cordial and efficient to customers at all times.
• Be aware of all drinks stocked in bars e.g. what glasses to use, does the drink require ice and/ or garnish.
• Always check glasses to ensure they are clean and not chipped or cracked.
• All drinks served must be paid in cash, signed for or charged to an account following the proper procedure.
• The bar should never be left unattended at any time.
• After lunch the bar staff are responsible for the complete appearance of the bar area
(tables, ashtrays etc.)
• Customers should be greeted in the proper manner e.g. Sir/ Madam.
• Change ashtrays regularly in the proper manner.
• Ensure customers receive the proper measure.
• Report any problems with customers to the Supervisor/ Duty Manager immediately.
• Spillages and transfers must be recorded following procedure.
• Complimentary drinks from Directors and Duty Managers must be recorded following procedure.
• All Bar areas and Function rooms must be cleared and cleaned at the end of service:
- Glasses and bottles removed
- Tables cleaned
- Brush and mop floors
- Skips and rubbish put neatly in designated areas.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
• Comply with the safety rules and procedures – Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your Supervisor/Manager.
Successful applicants MUST have demonstrated the following:
- Previous experience (at least 1-2 years) in a similar position.
- A passion for customer service and the hospitality industry.